- Jun 23,2017 Xihu Wanda Plaza in Nanchang Opens for Business
- Jun 19,2017 Nanning Wanda Mall Opens for Business
- Jun 18,2017 Fuzhou Wanda Plaza in Jiangxi Province Opens for Business
- Jun 17,2017 Yingquan Wanda Plaza in Fuyang City Opens for Business
- Jun 15,2017 Chairman Wang Jianlin Visits Snow Park in Harbin Wanda City with the Officials of World Winter Sports Federations
- Jun 05,2017 Hollywood Tycoons Gather at “Elite Club” in Qingdao Movie Metropolis
- May 29,2017 Guangxi Beihai Wanda Plaza Opens
- Mar 01,2017 Urumqi Wanda City Agreement Signed; Creating New Cultural Tourism Brand
- Feb 23,2017 Wanda Signs Istanbul Vista Hotel Agreement
- Feb 04,2017 Wanda Cities becomes China's largest Spring Festival temple fairs as Nanchang and Hefei saw foot traffic of more than 1.5 million
Work Report of Wanda Group in 2016
Work Summary of Wanda Group in 2016
- Jan 14,2017 Wanda Hotels Exporting High-End Brand Overseas
- Dec 22,2016 Wanda Achieves Multiple Firsts with Opening of Two Wanda Plazas in Beijing
- Dec 20,2016 Wanda and R&F Spearhead New Cooperation Paradigm with Plans to Develop 25 Commercial Projects in 5 Years
Yichun Wanda Plaza Opens
On October 21, Yichun Wanda Plaza opened in Jiangxi Province. The plaza saw around 265,000 visitors on its opening day and recorded approximately RMB7.5 million in sales.
Sanmenxia Wanda Plaza Opens
On October 21, Sanmenxia Wanda Plaza opened in Henan Province. The plaza welcomed more than 270,000 visitors on its opening day and shops recorded approximately RMB10 million in sales.
Wanda Hotels & Resorts Celebrates its Four Luxury Brands while Opening Its 100th Hotel in Hefei
Wanda Hotels & Resorts celebrated the opening of its 100th hotel, Wanda Vista Hefei, on October 20 in Hefei, Anhui. The ceremony brought together senior executives, media, loyal members and business partners to celebrate the significant milestone of Wanda Hotels & Resorts.
Suining Wanda Plaza Opens
On October 21, Suining Wanda Plaza opened in Sichuan Province. More than 220,000 visitors flocked to the plaza on its opening day, with shops recording more than RMB 15.5 million in sales. The plaza covers 290,000 square meters.